Welcome to Southern Hancock! We are excited you are interested in becoming a part of our school family!
New Move-In Families:
Families who have moved into our district may register their children for the 2020-21 school year at any time. Please contact your child’s future school or call the CSCSHC Administration Office at 317-861-4463.
Families who expect to move into the district for the start of the 2021-22 school year may enroll beginning on May 3, 2021. A link will be shared here for new move-in families at that time.
Out of District Families:
CSCSHC is currently accepting Out of District Transfer applications for 2021-2022. Click here to download the transfer application packet.
Applications will not be considered unless all required information is included. The review process for applications will begin on March 1, 2021. It may take up to 30 days to process your application.
Once completed, please return your application to the CSCSHC Administration Office. Send via email to Amber Rush at firstname.lastname@example.org or send by mail to PO Box 508, New Palestine, IN, 46163.
You cannot complete any other student registration until your application is approved.
If you have questions about the enrollment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
All returning students will be asked to complete re-enrollment in July. Please do not complete any of the forms listed on this page if your student already attends Southern Hancock.
Any student who will be 5 years old on or before August 1, 2021, is eligible to enroll in Kindergarten at Southern Hancock. There are two steps to complete your pre-registration:
1. Click this link to submit a pre-registration form for your future student. After submitting the form, you will receive additional instructions via email.
2. Sign your child up for an assessment given to each student before they begin schooling at Southern Hancock. Use these links for each school:
- Brandywine Elementary: bit.ly/bwekindergarten
- New Palestine Elementary: bit.ly/npekindergarten
- Sugar Creek Elementary: bit.ly/scekindergarten
If you are unsure which of the three elementary schools your student will attend, please consult this map.
Any questions about Kindergarten should be directed to your child’s future school:
413 E 400 S.
Greenfield, IN 46160
Principal: Austin Theobald
New Palestine Elementary
4801 County Rd 500 W
New Palestine, IN 46163
Principal: Kayleigh Fosnow
Sugar Creek Elementary
2337, S 600 W
New Palestine, IN 46163
Principal: Jan Kehrt
Students must be 4 years old on or before August 1, 2021, to be eligible to enroll in the Little Dragons Pre-Kindergarten program. To register your student for Pre-K, please follow these steps:
- Click this link for the pre-registration form. NOTE: At this time, we are only accepting students for the afternoon Pre-K program. There is no availability in the morning Pre-K program.
- You are required to provide your student’s birth certificate and immunization records to New Palestine Elementary, 4801 S 500 W, New Palestine, IN. You may email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or drop them at the school.
- A $160.00 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. Parents may pay their deposit online by clicking this link or bring cash or check to New Palestine Elementary.
- A locked drop box will be available at the front of our building beginning the week of March 1 for a secure drop-off of documents and/or payment.
- Additionally, parents will need to set up a PowerSchool account and complete other online forms to finish the registration process. An email will be sent to you with instructions.
- Your registration will not be accepted until all steps above are completed.
Click here for an Information Summary of our Pre-Kindergarten Program.